From time to time, you might want to link some text or images to an external website or an internal page. The CMS will also allow you to link to email addresses, internal blog posts, events, files, and all of your RSS feeds. Take the following steps to link your content as needed.
NOTE: Need to size images?
- Once the image has been sized, click in the area of the content where you want the image to go.
- Click the media browser button in the toolbar and select your media from the drop down menu.
- Once the image is added into the content, re-select it and click the link tool to link the image.
- You have the option to link the image to a website URL, email or pages/content inside your site.
- Once you have typed in a URL or selected content to link to, you can then insert and publish.
- To link text, simply select the text that you want to turn into a link and repeat the steps above.